• Reports to the head of operations.
• Supports the Engineering and Production department.
• Travel and working abroad are part of the job.
• You will be the main link between engineering and production and your job will mainly consist of:
- Writing, testing and modifying production instructions
- Building, testing and verifying prototypes (from small brackets to vehicle sub-systems)
- Give feedback to the engineering department, transfer the instructions to production and follow up.
- Diagnostics and repairs on more complex problems
- Writing reports and manuals
• Possible jobs when working abroad:
- Performing surveys and writing reports
- Installation of systems and sub-systems
- General customer support
• Bachelor Automotive technology, electro-mechanics, or similar.
• Two years related experience in the automobile industry.
• Experience with military vehicles, heavy duty trucks or off-road vehicles is a must.
• Experience with CAD software (preferably Solidworks).
• (Basic) Experience with welding, machining, hydraulics, pneumatics, electrics.
• Able to read and interpret engineering drawings, and operation manuals.
• Good interpersonal skills in working with co-workers and management.
• Ability to work alone or as a member of a team.
• Fluent in French and English (writing and speaking); (Extra languages are an asset).
More info about our company
You can find more detailed information about our company and our products on our website www.sabiex.com.
How to apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Sabiex International, rue du Moulin de Marvis 38, 7500 Tournai. For more information call no. 055 333 811.